Family Outreach and Support Services
We know that families sometimes need extra support. Our Family Outreach and Support Services provide individual and family outreach to families who are experiencing a variety of challenges. We can help with the following:
- Advocacy (Ministry of Children and Family Development/Income Assistance/Housing and other)
- Youth groups and individual support.
- Navigation and referral to community resources.
- Individualized parenting support, mentoring and coaching.
- Discretionary and time-limited emergency resources such as food and or transportation.
- Staff are available to meet in home, in the community or at our Pearkes, Royal Oak or Broad View locations.